Raven Fire & Security are currently looking to expand their team by recruiting an Installation Engineer.
This is a fantastic prospect for a professional to develop their skills as an Installation Engineer. The successful candidate will have the opportunities to broaden their skillset while installing intruder alarms, fire alarms, emergency lighting systems, CCTV systems, access control systems amongst other security systems.
For this role, we believe that one of the most important attributes is having the right attitude to learn and develop new skills, while building on previous attained capabilities. Our main aim is to find a charismatic individual to learn how to provide an outstanding installation experience to match our desire to offer amazing customer service to our expanding customer base.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and a very strong desire to customer satisfaction, previous experience working with customers will be an advantage. Additionally, previous electrical background will serve the candidate well, while the candidate may have some experience working with alarms. Reporting to the Installation Manager, as an Installation Engineer you will be given the training, support and guidance to learn how to Install a wide range of fire and security systems.
As an Installation Engineer, your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Installing a wide range of fire and intruder systems
- Providing certification for installed and serviced systems to comply with relevant British Standards
- Identifying potential opportunities where customers could benefit from additional services
- Providing an outstanding customer service
- A willingness and to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent team-working
skills, while possessing the ability to work independently when required.
- Client focused approach with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in electrical work, hand tool related work
- Full UK driving licence
- Bilingually able to speak Welsh
- Experience in sales and/ or customer service
You will have the opportunity to join a growing business, while being nurtured to learn new skills.
Contracted Hours: 40 hours per week. Good rates of pay. Contract Type: Permanent.
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility may be required to support business and client needs.
Believe you’re the right person for the job? Please complete the form below and click submit.